"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Menu Plan Sunday

Here ya go!  You may notice that a couple of meals carried over from last week to this week; that is because things came up and plans changed, so I had to bump those meals over to the next week.

Sunday--Tacos
Monday--Salmon, baked potatoes, corn
Tuesday--(Adam's birthday so I am making his favorite!!) Spaghetti, salad, bread  *carrot cake for Adam's birthday!
Wednesday--Chili, cornbread
Thursday--Oven fried chicken, roasted potatoes, peas
Friday--BBQ Beef sandwiches, baked potatoes, salad
Saturday--leftovers....I must do this because I have much to prepare for Easter.  Coffee cake and quiche for breakfast at church, then a ham dinner.  And it's my birthday!!!  My lovely daughter is making me a cake! :)

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20


May God bless you this holy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment