"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Simply Happy

I am living proof that money does not buy happiness.  We don't have a cent, and we are barely surviving, but I've got a great life.  I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love having my kids home all day.  I love that I can homeschool, that I have an adorable baby who is WALKING everywhere and is the happiest little guy ever, daughters who adore their baby brother, an older son who is such a great help around the house.  I spent the day painting my kitchen and just felt so blessed.  Life is good.  Everything that is important and really means something in life...I have.  Thank you God!!

We changed our plan on painting, and instead of white beams, we did everything green.  I am SO glad.  It looks great, and it was much less time consuming, as I want this project DONE.  I hope to get the second coat done tomorrow and get the annoying paper off the floor (paper to protect the floor from all the paint splatters).  I did all the painting myself today, and was quite proud that I really did a good job.  Yay me!!

Well, we've got a busy weekend ahead.  Tomorrow night is a valentine dinner date at our church with hubby, Saturday is my dad's birthday lunch and my sister's baby shower, Saturday evening/Sunday is baking and Monday is a valentine party.  We're looking forward to it all!

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Sounds like you have a fun weekend of activities planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you have a blessed weekend my friend! :) Just now realizing how much your sweet Annamarie Grace looks like you!! They are all just precious! :) --S

    ReplyDelete