"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Menu

My Easter Menu:

  • Crock pot Ham with marmalade glaze
  • Au gratin potatoes
  • Holiday yams
  • Corn
  • Spinach salad
  • Strawberries
  • Rolls
I'm keeping it somewhat simple in order to save money.  I didn't have to spend very much to come up with this!  I had one more ham left in the freezer from our pigs, I always have potatoes and corn in the house, and I already had rolls in the freezer.  So, I just had to buy 5 yams (on sale), spinach salad ingredients, and strawberries (on sale).  I guess the spinach salad was my "splurge" because that's what I spent the most on (a little too much, but I didn't spend much on anything else!).  We are having friends from church over, and they are bringing dessert.

I hope you all have a blessed Easter celebrating our risen Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment