"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Christmas Party

Well, the busyness continues!  Yesterday we went out to my aunt's house for our annual Christmas party.  I brought some of my homemade gifts, a tray of my fudge, and my yams.  It was good to spend time with everyone.  The cutest thing was Adam falling asleep on Grandpa's lap!  "Santa" came and brought big huge stockings for each of the kids.  Adam's stocking contained, among other things, a big huge bear.  I have never seen such a big stocking stuffer...it took two of us to pull it out of there!  You can see my husband holding the bear in one of the pictures below.  Here are pictures from the party:


Andrew and Santa


Annamarie and Santa


Abigail and Santa


And here are a few of Adam and Santa...



Who on earth is holding me???


Hi Santa!

Me, hubby, and the kids with Grandpa John and Grandma Debbie
 More pics tomorrow...I must get going.  I am also hitting the stores tomorrow to do some serious Christmas shopping.

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment