"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Recovery

Hi everyone!  Wow, what a whirlwind the last month has been!  We are in recovery mode right now.  Next year, I am definitely scaling down.  I take on way too much, and end up frazzled and don't even enjoy the Christmas season as much as I could.  Today it was so nice to just enjoy my little baby.  I had so much fun--not having to spend the whole day baking or whatever--just holding and playing with him.

Today we officially took down the Christmas tree and all the decorations, and got the house back to "normal".  It's nice to get everything all organized.  I'm also back to working on the kids' school and getting everything updated...correcting papers that haven't been done yet and developing a plan for the rest of the year.  This is the time of year that I tweak parts that haven't been working.  Today I worked on my high schooler's transcript and overall high school plan, and finalized his Composition and Personal Finance course work for the rest of this year.  Yesterday I ordered books from the library for the girls' history reading assignments.

Okay, well that's all I have time for in this post...short and sweet!  The baby has awakened and I need to finish up dinner.

God bless you all as you finish up this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment