"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, January 24, 2011

This Week's Breakfast Menu

I mentioned in a previous post that I would share some more of my breakfast ideas, so here is our breakfast menu for this week:

Sunday--cereal, juice
Monday--waffles, bacon, hash browns, fruit, juice
Tuesday--fried eggs, toast, fruit, juice
Wednesday--overnight coffee cake, scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes, hot chocolate
Thursday--French toast, bacon, fruit, juice
Friday--cereal or oatmeal, muffins, fruit, juice
Saturday--Pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, juice, hot chocolate

I would love to hear anyone's ideas for different breakfasts!  Sometimes I feel like we have the same old stuff all the time.  But a thankful heart is a happy heart, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment