"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, November 5, 2010

Clean Fridge Friday

Today I'm going to throw a challenge out to you.  How clean and organized is your fridge?  This is something that I have struggled with in the past, and I'm working on changing it.  I normally clean out my fridge on Fridays, but it tends to get messy SO fast, so now I'm putting a little more effort into it.  I'm making sure that I straighten/organize it a little every day to keep it in order.  I am really loving the results!  To keep myself accountable (yikes), I'm going to post pictures of my fridge each Friday.  Anyone else want to play?  If you're up for it, please post pics of your fridge too!

Why Fridays?  Well, besides the fact that "fridge" and "Friday" go well together, I've always used Fridays as my menu planning day.  Then it works well to clean out the fridge to see what I have, and then make a shopping list.  On Saturdays I do grocery shopping. Then that way, on Monday everything is set and ready to go, and meals are organized for the week!

That being said, here is my fridge (disclaimer: the big pack of hot dogs was bought by my hubby! I don't buy hot dogs unless they are the "healthy" version.  In case you were wondering. :)  ):

Yes, my drawers are broken.  But I'm thankful. :)  Now that the pic is up, I see that the top shelf looks a little sloppy in the middle, but perhaps that's just the OCD in me!

Blessings to you and your family, as you organize your home a little at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment