"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Menu Plan Sunday

This week's dinner menu:

Sunday--Crockpot roast, mashed potatoes/gravy, green beans
Monday--Chicken a la king w/brown rice, biscuits
Tuesday--Fried sole w/tartar sauce, baked potatoes, peas
Wednesday--Burritos
Thursday--Spaghetti, salad, bread
Friday--Tacos
Saturday--Burgers, baked beans, milkshakes


"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.  He makes me to lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside still waters..."

Praise the Lord for green pastures and still waters!!  Have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a couple of ideas. I am struggling with dinner plans this week. Trying not to get into a rut.

    ReplyDelete