"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan Sunday

Did everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving?  We sure did.  It is always so good to spend time with family and reflect upon the things which we are thankful for.  Now it is the Christmas season and a busy schedule ahead...all fun!!  I took some time this afternoon to throw together a meal schedule for the week, and we did some shopping....but I confess:  I would much rather just focus on Christmas baking/cooking right now!  But alas, I must keep plugging away at homeschooling for a couple more weeks, and there is still other real life work to be done.  But I will be starting on baking this week!  First up....my white chocolate fudge!

Here is my dinner menu for this week:

Sunday--Burgers & baked beans
Monday--Hearty Turkey Stew & cornbread
Tuesday--Salmon, risotto, corn
Wednesday--Split pea soup, salad, bread
Thursday--Meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans
Friday--Dinner @ church, so no cooking...but bringing fudge

Honestly, I haven't figured out Saturday yet, so I don't have that down.  Since I normally do my grocery shopping on Saturdays, I sometimes figure it out then!

God bless you at this wonderful time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment