"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Menu Plan Sunday

It's Thanksgiving week--woohoo--so my plan this week is very short.  We go out of town to my mother-in-law's, so I've planned just Sunday through Tuesday or Wednesday.  We're not sure if we'll be here Wednesday evening or not.  Some wonderful people gave us a ham yesterday, so I'm cooking it today--yum!  Here's the plan:

Sunday--Ham, baked potatoes (in crockpot), yams, green beans, rolls
Monday--Salmon, roasted potatoes, peas
Tuesday--Shepherd's Pie
If we're here Wednesday--Burgers and baked beans

I usually keep it pretty simple right before Thanksgiving.  I'm making a wonderful yam recipe to take out to my mother-in-law's...I will post that recipe soon!!

God bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment